Accelerated Emergency Program (New Layout)
The program was developed in partnerships with experienced Animal Emergency Service (AES) veterinarians, including Members and Fellows of the Australian & New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Emergency and Critical Care. It’s aim is to help you gain the foundation emergency skills to approach your patients with confidence and competence.
Each of the 15 Modules covers veterinary emergency topics relevant and applicable to the everyday clinical setting – your ‘need to knows’ for emergency practice!
Modules include diagnostic tools – how to best use, interpretation of diagnostic findings, recommendations for workup, with up to date treatment, case-based assessments and overall critical care patient monitoring and management.
As an accredited veterinary training program you will work towards the postgraduate certificate with the ISVPS Foundation Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care (FCert ECC) .
Enrol and join the program at any time – with the completely online format, weekly module release and 1 year full access you can fit your education into your working schedule.
Each 12 month Accelerated Program access also includes exclusive invitation to four global ECC seminars with world renowned speakers, on essential emergency and critical care topics.
- Relevant clinical content PLUS all the tips and tricks emergency clinicians use to rapidly diagnose and treat critical patients, with gold standard care
- Foundation Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care accredited training by ISVPS
- 12 months full access to the online program – flexible & convenient study options
- 4 ECC Specialist/Diplomate seminars during your subscription
- Program fees include ALL exam & registrations for ISVPS
- Developed by experienced Members and Fellows of ANZCVS in Emergency and Critical Care
- Enrol at a time that suits you – fully online means no waiting for next program start date
- 70 CPD points & RACE approved for 70 CE Credits